Terms & Conditions
1) Description and use of our website
We provide Users, Visitor, Registered Users and Members with access to the Services as described below.
a) Users are all those who access the website. They may become Visitors, Registered Users or Members.
b) Visitors are people who do not register with us, but want to explore the website. No login required for Visitors and they can:
- View all publicly available content on the website
- Contact us through the “Contact Us” form or email us.
c) Registered Users are people who can do all the things that Visitors can do, and:
- Purchase products, services, workshop registration, membership through our website;
- Access exclusive content available to Registered Users;
- Create, update, access and generally manage their own personal account information and account on the website;
- Post comments and other content on the website, in “Registered Users Content” areas;
- Sign up for our workshops, webinars and various programs;
- Sign up for alerts, notifications, newsletters, blog notifications and other notifications; and
- Become part of the Vision Your Business tribe.
d) Members are people who can do all the things that Visitors and Registered Users can do, and:
- Access exclusive content available to Member Users;
- Post Comments and content on the website in the Members areas of the website;
2) About the Website
a) The Website Webinairs, Workshops, Mentoring and Consulting (the ‘Services’).
b) The Website is operated by Simone Greer. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Vision Your Business. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
c) Vision Your Business reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Vision Your Business updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
d) Acceptance of the Terms and Policies. You accept the Terms and policies on this website by remaining on the Website.
3) Your obligations as a User
As a User, you agree to comply with the following:
a) you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
b) the Terms; and
c) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Vision Your Business of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Vision Your Business providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Vision Your Business;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Vision Your Business for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
a) Where the option is given to you, you may make payment by way of:
- Electronic funds transfer (‘EFT’) into our nominated bank account
- Credit Card Payment (‘Credit Card’)
b) Payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using:
- com.au event booking e-commerce (`Eventbrite e-commerce’).
c) In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Suncorp and Eventbrite terms and conditions which are available on their websites respectively.
d) You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the.
e) You agree and acknowledge that Vision Your Business can vary at any time these e-commerce payment providers or facilities, and that the e-commerce providers may also vary their respective Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. It is recommended that prior to payment that you view the ecommerce providers Terms and Conditions.
5) Refund Policy
a) Vision Your Business will only provide you with a refund of the in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager of Vision Your Business makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund’).
b) Refund for Workshop or Webinar Services will be subject to the review of the Workshop or Webinar Users full completion of the course work and proof of implementation of the course materials. Non-completion, or change of mind, is not considered grounds for Refund.
c) Rebooking of workshops, consulting or mentoring appointment are considered at the absolute discretion of Vision Your Business. A rebooking fee of $50 to $125 will be associated with rebooking of services.
6) Copyright and Intellectual Property
a) The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Vision Your Business are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services (including but not limited to videos, presentations, workbooks, books and other materials) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Vision Your Business or its contributors.
b) All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Vision Your Business, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use. Vision Your Business does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Vision Your Business.
- Vision Your Business retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or (c) a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
c) You may not, without the prior written permission of Vision Your Business and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
8) General Disclaimer
a) Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
b) Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Vision Your Business will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
c) Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Vision Your Business make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Vision Your Business) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Vision Your Business; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
9) Limitation of liability
a) Vision Your Business’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
b) You expressly understand and agree that Vision Your Business, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
10) Termination of Contract
a) The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Vision Your Business as set out below.
b) If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- providing Vision Your Business with 30 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
- closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where Vision Your Business has made this option available to you. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Vision Your Business via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
c) Vision Your Business may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- Vision Your Business is required to do so by law;the
- provision of the Services to you by Vision Your Business is, in the opinion of Vision Your Business, no longer commercially viable.
d) Subject to local applicable laws, Vision Your Business reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms, Policies or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Vision Your Business’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
You agree to indemnify Vision Your Business, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms or Policies.
12) Dispute Resolution
a) Compulsory: If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sort).
b) Notice: A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute’) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
c) Resolution: On receipt of that notice (‘Notice’) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties’) must:
- Within 14 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 14 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the Registered Third Party Mediator or his or her nominee;
- The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
- The mediation will be held in Queensland, Australia, or via skype for parties located Internationally.
d) Confidential: All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
e) Termination of Mediation: If 3 months have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
13) Venue and Jurisdiction
The Services offered by Vision Your Business is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Queensland, Australia.
14) Governing Law
The Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Queensland, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
15) Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.